GREG JUDY'S MULTI-SPECIES GRAZING SCHOOL
October 14 & 15, 2021
Cattle! Sheep! Goats! Pigs!
Mix them up for maximum PROFITS!
Greg Judy will explain how to:
- Give your customers more product options. Load your wagon to become their one-stop shop for grassfed products.
- Work with nature to beautify your landscape while sanitizing pastures and building soil.
- Increase your bottom line. Switch focus when one market is high and another low.
- Select and develop adaptable low-maintenance, easy-keeping seedstock for multi-species operations.
- Create low cost water systems, fencing and low-maintenance handling facilities.
- Select and train the proper guardian animal to fit your farm needs.
- Put it all together using multiple grazing methods - leader-follower, one mob, strip grazing, rest periods and graze-to-trample ratios.
- Getting started with silvopasture.
"Few folks involved in holistic planned grazing or grass-finished beef would argue with the statement that Greg Judy is a leader in the field of sustainable ranching." -Ann Adams, HMI
Author of No Risk Ranching and Comeback Farms, Greg Judy, grazes 1620 acres on his own and leased land. Beginning with custom grazing cattle, he has added sheep and pigs. He is convinced that the best way to get into the grazing business is to lease fallow land and employ high density grazing to jump start the soil life into a productive pasture.
Sign up today! Space is limited to 26 people to maximize your personal networking with Greg Judy and your fellow graziers.
Tuition is $800. Hold your place with a $100 non-refundable deposit. This does not include lodging or all meals.
The Multi-Species Grazing School will begin at 8:00 AM Thursday, October 14th and end at 4:30 PM Friday, October 15, 2021. Hotel information will come with your confirmation letter. Call The Stockman Grass Farmer today at 1-800-748-9808 for more information or to sign up. You can also sign up online.