STOCKMAN GRASS FARMER'S MULTI-SPECIES GRAZING SCHOOL
September 25 - 26, 2019
Albany, New York
Sheep! Goats! Pigs! Cattle!
Mix them up for maximum PROFITS!
At the Stockman Grass Farmer's Multi-Species Grazing School, Greg Judy will explain how to:
- Give your customers more product options. Load your wagon to become their one-stop shop for grassfed products.
- Work with nature to beautify your landscape while sanitizing pastures and building soil.
- Increase your bottom line. Switch focus when one market is high and another low.
- Select and develop adaptable low-maintenance, easy-keeping seedstock for multi-species operations.
- Create low cost water systems, fencing and low-maintenance handling facilities.
- Select and train the proper guardian animal to fit your farm needs.
- Putting it all together using multiple grazing methods - leader-follower, one mob, strip grazing, rest periods and graze-to-trample ratios.
"Few folks involved in holistic planned grazing or grass-finished beef would argue with the statement that Greg Judy is a leader in the field of sustainable ranching." -Ann Adams, HMI
Author of No Risk Ranching and Comeback Farms, Greg Judy, grazes 1620 acres on his own and leased land. Beginning with custom grazing cattle, he has added sheep and pigs. He is convinced that the best way to get into the grazing business is to lease fallow land and employ high density grazing to jump start the soil life into a productive pasture. In 2009 he quit his part-time job to become a full-time grass farmer. Greg Judy will show you how you can succeed as he did!
Sign up today! Space is limited to 28 people to maximize your personal networking with Greg Judy and your fellow graziers.
Tuition is $800, but SGF can hold your place today with a non-refundable deposit of $100. This does not include lodging or meals.
Greg Judy's one-day Stockman Grass Farmer Silvopasture School, September 27, 2019 is an add-on to the Multi-Species school. As a bonus, if you attend both of Greg Judy's SGF's schools in September 2019 you are eligible for a $100 discount off of the $400 school cost, which will be reflected on your final payment.
The Multi-Species Grazing School will begin at 8:00 AM Wednesday September 25th and end at 4:00 PM Thursday, September 26, 2019. Hotel information will come with your confirmation letter. Call The Stockman Grass Farmer today at 1-800-748-9808 for more information or to sign up. You can also sign up online.