HOW DO YOU SELECT GENETICALLY
SUPERIOR GRASSFED LIVESTOCK?
October 28 - 29, 2020
Whether your main enterprise is beef, dairy, pigs, lamb, goats or poultry, Allen Williams will explain how at The Stockman Grass Farmer's Grass & Genetics School October 28 - 29, 2020 in Jackson, Mississippi.
This SGF school will cover:
- The economics of a genetically superior herd/flock.
- The foundational basics of linebreeding - Why? How? Who?
- Critical factors and traits affecting phenotype and genotype.
- Key phenotypic traits to look for in selecting the right individuals for breeding stock.
- The three most important traits to select for.
- How to build a truly efficient and trouble-free herd or flock.
- How to develop a working plan for a genetically superior herd or flock.
- And how to recognize a truly finished animal that is ready for market.
The class will include exercises in how to accomplish a genetically superior herd/flock on each person's own farm. Come prepared to discuss your own situation.
The cost of the school is $800, but a $100 non-refundable, non transferable deposit will secure your place. Lodging and most meals not included. The school starts at 8 am Wednesday, October 28th and concludes by 4 pm Thursday, October 29th, 2020.
Call 1-800-748-9808 with any questions regarding the school.